MOBILITY, TERRITORY AND SOCIAL COHESION
The activity of the action group is based on a community perspective for the implementation of actions to improve social policies. The initiative comes from a dual observation. On the one hand, there is a resurgence of community policies in different European territories. On the other hand, there is still potential to overcome the deficits of our current models of social intervention to ensure social cohesion in contexts of high cultural diversity.
Researchers from the University of Zaragoza, Public University of Navarra and University of La Rioja participate in this consortium.
1.- Strategies to promote social cohesion and citizen participation.
2.- Successful experiences of social intervention in communities with high cultural diversity.
3.- Design of social intervention that includes diversity and rooting in its objectives.
- Juan David Gómez Quintero (PI, University of Zaragoza)
- Cecilia Serrano Martínez (Coordinator, University of La Rioja)
- José María Uribe Oyarbide_Public University of Navarra
- Chabier Gimeno Monterde_University of Zaragoza
- Izaskun Andueza Imirizalduy _ Public Univerisity of Navarra
- Antonio Eito Mateo _ University of Zaragoza
- Edurne Jabat Torres _ Public University of Navarra
- Rubén Lasheras Ruiz _ Public University of Navarra
- Miguel Montañés Grado _ University of Zaragoza
- David San Martín _ University of La Rioja