Available services at the Brussels Office
1. Access to infraestructures and logictic support
Campus Iberus Office at Brussels provides to the researchers of the four main Campus universities the following working and gathering spaces:
- 3 meeting rooms with a space for 15, 25 and 90 people (reservations must always be made in advance).
- 12 individual workstations in open working space.
- Televideo conference services.
- Wireless Internet access.
- Photocopier, printer and telephony services.
2. Support to joint actions of aggregation and subject specialization, and to individual actions of Campus university researchers:
- Participation in meetings on the preparation of European projects proposals;
- Meetings with European Commission – or other EU institutions – staff in connection with the preparation of a European project proposal;
- Meetings with the staff of European initiatives related to R&D&I and/or active participation on specific thematic events organized by them (European Innovation Partnerships, Knowledge and Innovation Communities, Technology Platforms, and Joint Technology Initiatives, among others).
- Active participation on an event/workshop oriented or including actions to the search of partners (brokerage event, matchmaking event).
3. Grant for travelling to Brussels
We provide to our researchers, technical, administrative and operating staff a service of grants to travel to Brussels aimed at the funding to travel for activities that contribute to the creation of new participation opportunities in European and international projects related with R&D&I.
Maps and Directions
Campus Iberus European Office is located in the CSIC agency in Brussels. It has excellent connections with the airport; it is just few minutes from the European Commission Directorate-General for Research, European Parliament and other EU institutions.
How to get to our Office.
Brussels South Airport (Charleroi)
Bus + underground (60 minutes Approx.): Shuttle Bus up to Gare de Midi. Thence take the underground up to Thrône Station (underground lines 2 and 6; up to Thrône Luxembourg).
Brussels National Airport Zaventem
Bus (45 minutes Approx.): Airport Bus up to Place du Luxembourg.
Train + underground (45 minutes Approx.): Train via Brussels/Gare du Midi. Thence take the underground up to Thrône Station (underground lines 2 and 6, up to Thrône Luxembourg).
Contact Brussels Office:
Rue de Trône 62, 6ª planta, 1050 Bruselas
T: +32 2 289 25 64