The formation of citizens and qualified professionals is the main purpose of universities. The universities of Campus Iberus, being committed to society, aim to deliver a quality education, one that is suited to modern times, and that promotes the employability of its graduates. This education should meet the need of knowledge and answer to society’s demands; this makes a collaboration with the enterprise sector and institutions a priority for universities.
Through placements, universities, businesses and institutions make a joint effort with common objectives to:
- Contribute to the integral education of students, complementing their theoretical and practical learning
- Help students learn the work methodology suited to the professional world they will work in, comparing and applying the knowledge they have acquired
- Develop in students technical, methodological, personal and participation competences
- Help students acquire practical experience that facilitates their entrance into the job market and improves their employability in the future
- Foster innovation, creativity and entrepreneurship values
Through the Educational Cooperation Agreements, businesses and institutions can benefit from the contributions of young, skilled, enthusiastic people, who are capable of bringing novel viewpoints and information on the latest advances in knowledge. The activities carried out during the placement period are aimed at the formative development of the students and the application of theoretical-practical knowledge they have acquired through formal study. Placements are also a great way for companies to find professionals that are suitable for its future personnel needs.
Placements in companies and institutions will be dealt with in the common employment service of Campus Iberus. Currently, the collaboration in students’ training trough placement agreements can be carried out through the services of the universities of the Campus that you can see on the following links: