Iberus 2020 strategy aims at the consolidation of a common plan among the four universities of the consortium Campus Iberus for its participation in European and international research projects, especially in Horizon 2020.
Iberus 2020 strategy is mainly built upon two activity levels:
1-Promotion of specific actions of coordination between the four Universities, in areas such as:
- Information and communication systems
- Training programmes
- Benchmarking Actions
- Project management system
2- Strengthening of the thematic areas of specialization of Campus Iberus, through aggregation oriented actions, such as:
- Matching between research groups of the different Campus Iberus Universities, in order to create stable Networks of collaboration among Iberus researchers, focusing in specific challenges of Horizon 2020.
- Matching between these research networks with related companies, to lunch regional alliances of innovation, focussed on specific challenges of Horizon 2020.
- Identification of opportunities to participate in Horizon 2020, for these networks of regional alliances and innovation.
- Support for partner search and elaboration of project proposals.
- Identification of European interest initiatives related to the areas of these regional alliances on innovation (European Innovation Partnerships, Joint Technology Initiatives and Public-Private Partnership, among others) and Joint position work in the same areas.