DOCTORAL PROGRAMME IBERUS
The Doctoral Programme on Patrimonio, Sociedades en Espacios de Frontera, belongs to the new knowledge horizons, adopting la frontera as the line of thought, to renew the research in Humanities and Social Sciences.
It is articulated in three work lines:
- Territorial organization, landscape and cross-border relations.
- Tangible and intangible heritage.
- Societies and historic development.
WHO IS IT INTENDED FOR?
- Humanities and Social Science Master Graduates of all nationalities.
- Professionals that develop their activity within culture, art, history, geography and language.
- Cultural and heritage managers.
- Professionals who work in the spatial planning area.
It is intended to make use of the cooperation synergies from six universities and it offers a doctoral training framework not only linked to research but also to the new challenges that offer the changing and challenging labour market of today.
In addition to working out of the doctoral thesis as a priority objective, the training plan includes thematic and cross-cutting training activities, that ensure the compliance of the programme purposes and the PhD students mobility.
The programme counts on reputed researchers from the Spanish and French Universities which are part of the cross-border campus EBRoS. The Academic Commission leading this ambitious programme is composed by delegates from each one of these universities.
The stakeholders should ,before accomplishing the formal request, contact the coordinator of the PhD programme or some member of the Academic Commission from the university of his or her choice and complete the form of Pre-Admission (Application for pre-admission PDF, Spanish Version) addressing to the PhD university of his or her choice.
The subsequent admission will be carry on by the Academic Commission in accordance with the accomplishment of the access requirements and the valuation according to the predefined criteria.
INFORMATION AND CONTACT DETAILS
The application deadline for admissions during the course 2016/17 will be from 20th of April to 20th of September. The admissions will be extended with the approval of the Academic Commission, through the Doctoral School chosen by the applicant.
CEI Iberus supports financially the Programme, granting PhD students, who will count on the essential grants for the accomplishment of the mobility implied in the training plan.
- Thus, during the course 2016/17, six grants of €500 per month during the six first months of the course will be conceded.
- Moreover, PhD students will be allowed to apply for any other grant summon up in the university of the CEI Iberus at which they will be registered.
ELOISA RAMÍREZ (Programme Coordinator)
Professor of Medieval History
Phone number: (+34) 948 16 8462 9422
U. Lleida email@example.com
U. La Rioja firstname.lastname@example.org
U. de Zaragoza email@example.com
U. Pública de Navarra firstname.lastname@example.org