Enterprise – University Chairs
Institutional and Enterprise chairs are the ideal instrument to implement a stable collaboration between University and businesses and institutions. They are strategic, long-standing partnerships that allow both parties to benefit from the results of research, development and innovation. They carry out, among others, the following activities:
- Development of lines of research in areas of common interest
- Securing national and international research projects
- Innovation and development advice, as well as preferential information about research projects and transfer of research
- Writing of PhD thesis and Final Year Degree Projects
- Students’ placements in companies
- Promoting the integration of university teachers in an entrepreneurial environment
- Continuing education activities
- Organization of seminars, lectures, workshops and courses
The Institutional and Enterprise – University Chairs are a good basis of interaction and collaboration with the productive sector in order to achieve the goals of Campus Iberus, not only in the areas of innovation and transfer, but also in the areas of social responsibility and the change of the economic model, as well as teaching improvement and internationalization.
Enterprise-University Chairs are the first step towards the establishment of Chairs of Excellence linked to the International Postgraduate and Doctorate Centre and the Innovation and Entrepreneurship Centre.
You can see the information on Enterprise-University Chairs, as well as other areas of interaction with businesses of each of the universities of Campus Iberus on the links below: